search this blog
Please Please take our Poll… we really look forward to hearing from you..
Browse by category
- Akbar Birbal Hindi Free Download Audio Stories / अकबर बीरबल की कहानियाँ - हिंदी में - मुफ्त ऑडियो डाउनलोड
- Online Hindi Audio books and E Books for free download.
- Hindi Screen Reader and Hindi Text to Speech software
- Ramayan ki kahaniyaan free audio download
- Meenakumari ki Shayari - Audio download
- Bengali Folk Stories - Free Audio Download
- New Post - Updates, and Rapidex English Speaking Course, in audio
- Himachal ki lok kathayein - Hindi free audio download / हिमाचल की लोक कथाएँ - हिंदी में - मुफ्त ऑडियो डाउनलोड
- The Economist - April 2012 - UBS ad on the center spread - What a great idea!
- Punjab ki lok kathayein - Hindi stories free audio download / पंजाब की लोक कथाएँ - हिंदी में मुफ्त audio download करें
Category Archives: Sensitising Children
This week’s Satyameva Jayate focused on disability, and on how to use that disability as a strength and not a weakness. We at Esha believe its one of the best productions on the subject. It talks without talking down. It … Continue reading
This was going to be Raju and Suparnaa’s show. 🙂 And it was! Raju impressed me particuarly, with his ability to connect with his audience. When you can’t make eye contact, its very difficult to engage your audience, or to … Continue reading
For a while now, i have been amazed at the level of humour that comes in all the impromptu plays that are put up. 9Tanki is a laugh riot in most sessions. So, finally, i have decided to place on … Continue reading
The Esha Theater Workshop has 2 formats – the children format is called 9Tanki and the office format is called Staged Encounters. We have retained the essential elements of experiential learning, and the rules are the same, just the story … Continue reading
The previous post was the trainer- Suparnaa Chadda’s view of the 9Tanki. This post is about what the students said after the workshop. The original feedback sheets had us overwhlemed. These are some selected excerpts: Visually challenged persons should be … Continue reading
On Oct12th, we did a 9Tanki workshop at IIT Delhi, Department of Management Studies. This was the first workshop where i was only a spectator. This is the guest post by Suparnaa Chadda, who was the co-trainer with Raju Koli, … Continue reading
Can you tell, with your eyes closed, who has just entered the room, based on the way they walk , or the smell? Even if it is someone who works with you everyday? Can you tell, without looking, how many … Continue reading