search this blog
Please Please take our Poll… we really look forward to hearing from you..
Browse by category
- Akbar Birbal Hindi Free Download Audio Stories / अकबर बीरबल की कहानियाँ - हिंदी में - मुफ्त ऑडियो डाउनलोड
- Online Hindi Audio books and E Books for free download.
- Hindi Screen Reader and Hindi Text to Speech software
- Ramayan ki kahaniyaan free audio download
- Meenakumari ki Shayari - Audio download
- Bengali Folk Stories - Free Audio Download
- New Post - Updates, and Rapidex English Speaking Course, in audio
- Himachal ki lok kathayein - Hindi free audio download / हिमाचल की लोक कथाएँ - हिंदी में - मुफ्त ऑडियो डाउनलोड
- The Economist - April 2012 - UBS ad on the center spread - What a great idea!
- Punjab ki lok kathayein - Hindi stories free audio download / पंजाब की लोक कथाएँ - हिंदी में मुफ्त audio download करें
Category Archives: Visiting Cards
Raghav Sharma is a remarkable person. He thought of a viable business idea in a largely “potential” driven space, and meeting or interacting with him is always a learning point. Today, in an email, he mentioned this while ordering his … Continue reading
Not the leaf, not the factory where the coins get made.. the NEWSPAPER! Esha is thrilled to be among the 5 great ways to make your cards stand out – Braille cards, of course!! This is exactly what we’ve been … Continue reading
I am your visiting card. You hold me lovingly in your hands, you expect respect for me when you hand me out, and you pay respect to the one you get. You design me with care, sometimes paying a lot … Continue reading
As i’d indicated some weeks ago, as many as 4 boys from the Junta Blind School cleared the Braille Enabling of visiting cards workshop. However, the school does not have an operational brailler, and so, the boys cant do anything … Continue reading
Shreya is a very nice journalist. She is exceptionally polite, she really takes an interest in the story, and in your work. She is a pleasure to meet. And this Sunday, she has written a really nice piece about Esha. … Continue reading
Hello! Today, we did the second part of the Braille cards workshop in Delhi and i am very happy to report that one of the boys, at least, ended up doing perfect cards.. 100% right! There is still work to … Continue reading