search this blog
Please Please take our Poll… we really look forward to hearing from you..
Browse by category
- Akbar Birbal Hindi Free Download Audio Stories / अकबर बीरबल की कहानियाँ - हिंदी में - मुफ्त ऑडियो डाउनलोड
- Ramayan ki kahaniyaan free audio download
- Hindi Screen Reader and Hindi Text to Speech software
- Punjab ki lok kathayein - Hindi stories free audio download / पंजाब की लोक कथाएँ - हिंदी में मुफ्त audio download करें
- Meenakumari ki Shayari - Audio download
- If the links dont work
- Bengali Folk Stories - Free Audio Download
- More Premchand Stories for Free audio download / प्रेमचंद की कहानियाँ हिंदी में मुफ्त ऑडियो डाउनलोड करें
- Online Hindi Audio books and E Books for free download.
- Premchand Stories in Hindi - Audio Download
Category Archives: General Stuff
It has been a really long journey from 1400 to 1500 files. Primarily because the database could not be uploaded for the longest time. Therefore, it is with a sigh of relief that one shares the news – the DB … Continue reading
This week’s Satyameva Jayate focused on disability, and on how to use that disability as a strength and not a weakness. We at Esha believe its one of the best productions on the subject. It talks without talking down. It … Continue reading
On may 22 this year, a historic amendment was made to the Indian copyright act. Now, it is legal to make copies for the use of the visually challenged. Can u imagine what that means for the sheer access to … Continue reading
Hi iPhone users, Blind sight, a small R&D firm in Berkeley, is developing an iPhone application that can detect and speak out text – be it a sign around you or a handout you need to identify. The application uses … Continue reading
This is a first . we can now blog on the go ! Let’s see how this looks though.
I was very interested in learning more about the actual deployment of Lab in Box. If successful, the concept has tremendous potential, not just for blind institutions, but for govt schools and for all children in remote areas. i requested HP for … Continue reading
This post by Mark Parkinson started the whole thought process. What is it that separates a child in Bhuj, Gujarat, from a child in Delhi? Or any child in a remote location, from a child growing up in a metro … Continue reading